Streamline HR Processes & Reduce costs
Automate and Streamline HR tasks, reduce manual HR Processes, save time and reduce costs by implementing and HRIS system.
We understand that managing HR tasks can be time-consuming and costly, which is why we’ve developed an HRIS system to help you automate your HR tasks and save valuable time and resources.
Our HRIS system is designed to simplify your HR processes by automating tasks such as employee onboarding, benefits management, and time tracking. This helps to reduce manual workloads, minimize errors, and increase efficiency. With our HRIS system, you can easily track and manage employee data, create custom reports, and access valuable insights to make data-driven decisions.
By implementing our HRIS system, you can save time and money while improving the overall productivity of your HR department. Our system eliminates the need for paper-based systems and reduces the risk of errors, which can result in costly fines and legal issues. Additionally, you can easily manage your employee benefits, ensuring that your team is always up-to-date on the latest policies and regulations.
At HRSimplified, we pride ourselves on offering an easy-to-use HRIS system that is both affordable and scalable. Our system is designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes and can be customised to fit your specific requirements. Plus, our dedicated support team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Streamline HR Processes & Reduce Costs, don’t let manual HR tasks slow down your business. Get started with HRSimplified today and experience the benefits of automated HR. Contact us today to learn more.
1. Time savings: HRIS systems can automate many time-consuming HR tasks, such as benefits administration, payroll processing, and time and attendance tracking. A study by The Hackett Group found that companies using HRIS technology save an average of 27% in HR staff time.
2. Reduced errors: Automating HR tasks can also reduce the risk of errors, which can lead to costly fines and legal fees. The same study by The Hackett Group found that companies using HRIS technology have 50% fewer errors in their HR operations than those that rely on manual processes.
3. Increased data accuracy: HRIS systems can help to ensure that employee data is accurate and up-to-date, which can reduce compliance risks and improve decision-making. According to a study by HR.com, companies using HRIS technology report an average data accuracy rate of 96%.
4. Cost savings: HRIS systems can help to reduce HR-related costs by automating processes, eliminating the need for paper-based records, and reducing the risk of compliance-related fines. A study by PwC found that companies using HRIS technology can reduce their HR costs by up to 25%.
5. Improved employee engagement: HRIS systems can improve employee engagement by providing employees with self-service access to HR information and resources, such as benefits enrolment and time-off requests. According to a study by Deloitte, companies with high employee engagement levels report 22% higher productivity and 21% higher profitability than those with low engagement levels.